At times, grassroots is an elusive concept in American life. Does involving people make something grassroots? Does involving only a certain group of people make something grassroots? Does involving other people make something not grassroots?
Whatever the answers, Grassrooter is a vehicle for people to come together and support the projects that they believe will make their communities better.
Here are just some ideas for how to be a Grassrooter:
1. Crowdfund affordable housing for the homeless in your community;
2. Crowdfund leaflets and brochures to raise awareness of an issue affecting your community;
3. Support artists who draw attention to the issues you care about;
4. Create a project to improve the environment; and
5. If you do not have a project in mind, reach out to your friends and colleagues to invite them to this community.
Thank you for visiting! Grassroot away!